Are you looking for the address of Vietnam Embassy in Kazakhstan?
Please see below for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in Astana, Kazakhstan:
Vietnam Embassy in Kazakhstan
- № 19B, Zhylyoistr.Karaotkel 2 mic,dist, Astana city.R.Kazakhstan (№ 19Б,ул: Жылыой. Мкр.Караоткель 2, г.Астана.Казастан).
- Tel: + 7 (7172) 26 61 62
- Fax: + 7 (7172) 26 61 67
- Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get a Vietnam visa from Kazakhstan?
- Apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam
- Or Get visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
There are 2 ways for you to get a Vietnam visa:
Applying for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
Applying Vietnam visa online
You can apply by this way to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports (in case you travel by air to Vietnam) or to collect your Vietnam visa at any Vietnam Embassy / Consulate nominated by you.
a) Regarding apply online to obtain a visa approval letter to pick up visa at a Vietnam international airport, there are 3 options based on the purpose of your visit:
- Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
- Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month only.
- Vietnam visa for transit purpose with validity less than 5 days then visa holders must depart to a third country after 5 days in Vietnam at maximum. You will be granted a transit visa on the condition that you travel by tour and the group must have clear schedule and indemnify of a travel agency that organizes the tour.
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Visit our website https://visaonlinevietnam.com/ to fill in the online application form.
– Make payment for us (service fee) as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter.
b) Regarding apply online to get approval letter for picking up your visa at a Vietnam embassy nominated by you, there are 2 options for your Vietnam visa based on the purpose of your visit:
- Vietnam visa for business purposewith validity for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
- Vietnam visa for tourist purposewith validity for 1 month only.
It means that if you apply for an approval letter online in our website, you can save the time you have to spend to wait for the procedure of getting a visa approval letter in the Vietnam embassy. We will get the approval letter for you and send it to your email, all you need to do is print it out and come to the Vietnam Embassy just ONE TIME to get your Vietnam visa and pay for the visa fee.