When applying any visa, especially in India, although the procedure is not difficult but you sometime are required too much documents. Among many documents, there is a type called Annexure “D” for passport.
What is Annexure D for passport?
Annexure D for passport and Annexure H are the declarations to be made on plain paper by any one parent mentioning minor applicant is their child. For a clear meaning, it is a declaration by the parents of a applicant (minor applicant) when you are applying for his/her passport.
For the passport application form of any applicant who is a minor under 18 years of age, requires a consent form to tag along rest of the documents, from the legal caretakers of the applicant. Which are , both parents, either parent (when one is out of the country), either parent in cases of death, divorce, adoption or legal separation or also legal guardian in cases when none of the parent have the custody of the applicant.
Annexure D formulates that the minor applicant is applying the passport with their consent and they would be solemnly responsible for anything related to that.
Beside Annexure D, there are many kinds of passport you need to know, such as:
- Annexure A: Identity Certificate
- Annexure C: Declaration of Parent/Guardian for Minor Passports (one parent not given consent
- Annexure E: Standard Affidavit
- Annexure F: Specimen Affidavit for a passport in lieu of lost/damaged passport
- Annexure G: No Objection Certificate
- Annexure H: Prior Intimation Letter
- Annexure I: A Declaration affirming the particulars furnished in the application about the minor
How to make an Affidavit Annexure D for passport?
To make Annexure D for passport, you should follow steps below:
- Fill in all the details required for Annexure D for passport
- The drafted affidavit must be printed on a plain white paper.
- The parents or the guardians of the minor have to sign at the place specified.
Who should make a passport Annexure D?
The parents or the legal guardian should prepare the Affidavit Annexure H. In case you do not know, Annexure H is a Prior Intimation Letter.
What are the requirements for passport Annexure D that need to be filled?
The details to be filled in Annexure D for passport include:
- The minor’s name, date of birth and place of birth
- The minor’s parent’s names and address
- Name of the legal guardian, if any
- Passports details of parents, if any held
- Signatures of parents or legal guardians
Please click Annexures D for Indian passport to download the form.
The website Vietnam Embassy in India is provided for news and service purpose, so you can find information about getting Vietnam Visa or many information about Indian passport here.