Afghanistan passport holder is required to apply visa before entering Vietnam. Fortunately, there are two easy and convenient options for Afghan to apply for visa to Vietnam. How to apply Vietnam visa for Afghanistan passport holders?
How many types of visa do Afghanistan citizens can apply?
- Getting Vietnam visa on arrival from India for Afghanistan citizens 1 month single
- Getting Vietnam visa on arrival from India for Afghanistan citizens 1 month multiple
- Getting Vietnam visa on arrival from India for Afghanistan citizens 3 months single
- Getting Vietnam visa on arrival from India for Afghanistan citizens 3 months multiple
How to get Vietnam visa from India for Afghanistan citizens? There are two easy and convenient options for Afghan to apply for visa to Vietnam
Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
What is Vietnam visa on Arrival?
Visa on arrival is a type of visa picked up at the destination airport. It is the most convenient way of obtaining your visa to Vietnam. Unlike the conventional method of obtaining Visa, it doesn’t involve any hassles of going to the Embassy and complete piles of paper work. All you need to do is to fill the Online Application Form, deposit the application processing fee and Your private visa approval letterwill be delivered with in a couple of working days and pick up your visa at your destination airport (Hanoi airport, Ho Chi Minh city airport, Da Nang Airport).
- Granted by: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Passport Scan, Booking Hotel, Booking Airline Ticket
- Processing time: 5-7 working days (Rush Vietnam visa is not available)
- 100% Guarantee.
How does Vietnam visa on arrival work?
- Step 1: Fill in the secure online form only takes a couple of minutes. (you will need to know your arrival date and the name of the airport at which you will arrive)
- Step 2: Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee.
- Step 3: Within 5-7 business days, you will get an email with your official Vietnam visa Approval Letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department
- Step 4: Print the Approval Letter and prepare two (4cm x 6cm) photos of yourself according to noted requirements
- Step 5: Bring the printed Approval Letter, photos, and the government Stamping Fee (along with your passport and any other required documents) with you on your trip to Vietnam
- Step 6: When you arrive at your destination airport in Vietnam, show the Approval Letter and photos at the Immigration office (Procedure visa on arrival in Tan San Nhat, Noi Bai, Danang)
Is the “visa on arrival” legitimate?
100% Yes and Yes, Visa on arrival is completely legitimate and just an alternative way for obtaining your Visa. Having been recognized by the International Air Traffic Associations, Vietnam visa on arrival is no strange thing in tourism industry.
Furthermore, it is stated under Vietnam Immigration laws of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For your reference, you may read more information about Vietnam visa on arrival in a National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 on the 28 April, 2000.
Thus, oversea travelers can stop worrying over legitimacy issues of Vietnam visa on arrival.
Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies
Unfortunately, there is currently no information about Vietnam Embassy in Afghanistan. You are recommended to directly contact the Vietnam Embassy in neighboring countries or in any country before their trip to Vietnam for getting Vietnam visa.
- Granted by: Vietnam Embassy
- Processing time: 4 to 5 working days
- Original passport: Your original passport required to be submitted together with your visa application
Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by AIR to Vietnam.