Vietnam visa for Bhutanese passport holders are required for all type of passports and for any purposes from tourism, business, visiting relative to studying. But travelers, who hold Bhutanese passport can get an exempted Vietnam visa on arrival Phu Quoc airport for up to 30 days.
It’s really important to know this regulation for those who travel to the Island only, go to other parts of Vietnam from Phu Quoc’s Island later on your trip is not accepted.
Apply directly at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
There is no Embassy/Consulate of Vietnam in Bhutan but you can apply visa to Vietnam at another nation where it has Embassy/Consulate of Viet Nam.
Procedure to apply visa to Vietnam at Embassy/Consulate:
– Complete the application form on the website of Vietnam Embassy/Consulate and submit it with your original passport, a passport-sized photo and pay the Vietnam visa fee.
– Normally, it takes 3-5 business days to get back the result.
– Expedited Vietnam visa fee applies for those who have travel date is approaching or want to get back the passport earlier. Also, an extra Vietnam visa fee will be added.
Each Embassy/Consulate of Vietnam has their own Vietnam visa fee and none of them reveals it on their website.
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival for Bhutanese citizens
Vietnam visa on arrival airports is applicable through aviation way only. On this way, after receiving your requirement, we will make a visa and send you back the Vietnam visa approval letter to your email in order to be granted visa stamp/sticker when you arrive.
Procedure to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival airport
Kindly email to us your passport scan or give us full detail about your name, D.O.B, nationality, gender, passport number, passport validity… with all requirement as below:
Purpose of visit: tourist or business visa to Vietnam.
Type of visa: 1 month; 3 months and single or multiple entries visas.
Arrival date: same as your flight ticket. In case you have not booked any ticket, arrival date should be the same as the ticket that you will book later on or any day after that time.
Arrival airport: you can choose one of them, as these type of visa on arrival airport are accepted at all Vietnam international airports, there is no problem when you choose incorrect arrival airports. Vietnam International airports include: Tan Son Nhat International airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Noi Bai International airport (Hanoi Capital);Da Nang International airport, Cam Ranh International airport (Nha Trang city), Can Tho International airport ( Can Tho city), Phu Quoc International airport ( Phu Quoc Island).
- 2 business days for the Vietnam tourist visa
- 3 – 5 business days for Vietnam business visa
After processing time, you will be received Vietnam visa approval letter and Vietnamese visa application form ( NA1 form), you should:
- Print out both of the forms and fill out the NA1 form.
- Prepare 02 passport photos size 4×6 with white background (taken not over 6 months with no glasses) and an amount of USD in at least it has to be suite for Vietnam visa stamping fee as below:
– 25USD for 1-3 months single entry visa;
– 50USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa;
– 95USD for 6-months multiple entries visa;
– 135USD for 1-year multiple entries visa;
Put all the mentioned things above along with your passport in a package before taking your flight to Vietnam.
When you arrive in International airports in Vietnam, you need to go directly to the “Vietnam Landing Visa Office”, At this place, you need to give your passport, your passport photos, Vietnam visa approval letter, NA1 form, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration officers. After checking, they will stamp the Vietnam visa into your passport.
Vietnam visa on arrival by land
Bhutanese citizens who want to cross a borderland, to enter Vietnam, have to get a Vietnam visa stamp on your passport in advance. On this case, you can contact with us to make a Vietnam visa approval letter and fax it to Embassy/Consulate of Viet Nam in Cambodia, Laos, China… or send visa to Vietnam by bus for you.
Totally, there are 03 ways for foreigners who want to apply for a visa to Vietnam. And with the advent of the internet, we believe apply a visa to Vietnam for Bhutanese citizens online seems to be the best way.
More info: How to get a Vietnam visa