Vietnam, a country in Asia attracts thousands of visitors come throughout the year, thanks to tropical climate, hospitable locals and beautiful landscapes. Among foreigners, Indian citizens are coming more and more. This article will discuss about Delhi to Vietnam flight cost, as flight is the only way for them to move directly to Vietnam from India.
Vietnam is an artist’s palette of varied hues. Verdant mountains & deep valleys, rivers & deltas, sparkling sea waters and white sand beaches, shining sand dunes, ancient monuments, and beautiful national parks – there’s hardly anything that one wouldn’t find in these lands. And these are perfect for a sightseeing tour of the best places to visit in Vietnam for your holiday.
Best Time For A Visit to Vietnam
The best time to visit Vietnam for your holiday will depend on your destinations that you wish to cover in your itinerary. Because Vietnam has 3 regions: North, South and Central so the weather is different as well.
- Hanoi: The days during the months of October and November are not too hot, despite plenty of sunshine. Also, there is little rainfall during this time.
- Ho Chi Minh city: May to November is the best time to visit the ancient township. There is plenty of green spaces during this time.
- Hoi An: The ancient coastal town of Hoi An is replete with Chinese temples, Japanese-designed bridges, canal, and French colonial houses. An Bang Beach and Cua Dai Beach provide a romantic touch to this ancient town. May to July is the perfect time to visit Hoi An as the weather is perfect for beach activities, the tourist footfall is low and so are the hotel prices.
- Hue: Any time between January and August is perfect for a romantic vacation in Hue. It is mostly a dry season with light afternoon showers.
- Halong: October to April is the best time to visit Halong Bay as this season is perfect for cruising, kayaking, and swimming. Let’s not forget the Halong Bay that offers romantic boat tours.
- Sa Pa: Little rainfall, plenty of sunshine, and temperatures that aren’t very high make March – April and October – November the best seasons to visit Sa Pa and give yourself a chance to see the beautiful green lands of Sa Pa valley.
- Central coast: The moderate temperatures and little rainfall during the months of February to May on the central coast of Vietnam make this season perfect for a romantic vacation here.
- Dalat: The weather in December – March is comfortable. The absence of rain in this season makes it perfect for outdoor activities. The flowers are in full bloom, thereby making Dalat very vibrant and romantic.
What you need to know before flying to Vietnam?
If you want cheap flights to Vietnam, this is a tips that we want to tell you: try to go during September when prices are often at their lowest. At the other spectrum, prices soar in January, as this is a very popular time to visit Vietnam.
On average, about Delhi to Vietnam flight price, Ho Chi Minh (SGN) is the cheapest airport for flying into Vietnam, so consider starting your trip from there. Searching by month will also show you the cheapest day to fly.
You might like to know that, Air China, out of all 29 airlines that fly to Vietnam, usually has the lowest prices. Today alone, we’ve scanned 115,581 across the world – and we can tell you that the cheapest flight we’ve found to Vietnam is just £381. What are you waiting for more than Delhi to Vietnam flight price like this?
How Much Does Delhi to Vietnam flight price?
According to the flight cost data from across the web for travel from Delhi to Ho Chi Minh City collected, the Delhi to Vietnam flight price has the average flight price at $437.
Where To Buy Cheap Delhi to Vietnam flight price?
The best way to find a great deal on airfare is to search multiple sites. You can access many price comparison websites, they are the best place to find cheap tickets. Airlines can adjust prices for tickets from Delhi to Ho Chi Minh City based on the day and time that you decide to book your flight.
Airlines in Delhi flying to Ho Chi Minh City
After knowing the Delhi to Vietnam flight price, you may wonder which airlines fly out of Delhi to Ho Chi Minh City? Look at the table below with full flight schedule summary showing which days of the week individual carriers offer flights for the next 30 days. Different airlines offer different levels of comfort and service, so consider convenience when choosing your airline.
|China Southern||CAN / NNG||√||√||√|
|China Southern||CAN / PVG||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|China Southern||CAN / WUH||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|China Southern||CAN / XMN||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|China Eastern||PEK / KMG||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|China Eastern||PVG / KMG||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|All Nippon||NRT / FUK||√||√||√||√|
Delhi to Ho Chi Minh City Airports
These are the major commercial airports we’re currently monitoring in Delhi and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh city has only 1 international airport and you will surely land in this place.
- Delhi Indira Gandhi (DEL)
- Ho Chi Minh City Son Nhat – Ho Chi Minh (SGN)