The order of execution
|1.||Submit||Filing at the consular department of theVietnam representative offices abroad.|
|2.||Agencyrepresentativesreceive dossiers,consider and resolve.||Consular officers examine, evaluate the dossiers; Filled profile cases, invalid,consular officers receive dossiers for settlement; profile cases of missing or invalid, the consular officer guidance for applicantsremake.|
|3.||Agencyrepresentativesverified (if necessary)||In case you need to verify the representationssubmitted written requests to verify the competent authorities.|
|4.||Returns results||Get results in consular department of theVietnam representative offices abroad.
(See the list of Vietnam representative officesabroad in the electronic information pagesbelow for information about the address,schedule for filing and receiving the results).
|1.||Declaration (in the prescribed form).
– Form TP / HT–2012–geological exploration, CCHT declaration ofregistration changes, corrections, additional civil status, ethnicity re-determination, gender re-determination.
– Form TP / HT–2012–TKDCHT: adjustment form content in other civil status documents (birth certificate is not).
|2.||The original of the original birth certificate or other documents of thecivil status needs to change, corrections, additional civil status,ethnicity re-determination, redefining gender, civil status adjustmentfor birth certificates or papers that civil status.|
|3.||The relevant documents as a basis for change, corrections,additional civil status, redefine ethnicity, gender re-determination.
– In case of redefining gender, the written conclusions of the medicalorganizations have carried out intervention to redefine gender as a basis for determining the sex.
– The changes, corrections, additional civil status, redefine ethnicity,gender re-determination for minors or persons without capacity for civil acts were carried out at the request of parents or personsGuardian.
– For changing the names for the full 9 years or older and redefinethe nation for minors from 15 years of age or older, must have the consent of that person.
|4.||Copy of passport or valid substitute papers of the applicant together with the original for comparison or a certified copy (in case ofsending documents by mail shall submit a certified copy).|
|Number of records||One (01) item.|
|Form, declaration form ||Documents specified
||Name form, declaration form|||
|Adjustment declaration form other civil status TP.HT-2012-TKĐCHT||Download|
Consulate of Vietnam in India