The order of execution
|1.||Get Profile|| Apply at the headquarters of Vietnamrepresentative agencies abroad (see the list of representative offices of consular functionsfor more detailed information about the address and time of filing or the results).|
|2.||Representative bodyfor consideration and settlement.||Agency representatives to examine the dossiers and decide on the amendment andsupplementation of passports, add children to passports to the applicants within 05 working days. If records are not sufficient grounds forissuing passports, the report recommendedspecific litigants elements personnel withrelevant information and power of the Immigration Department of Public Security for verification. Representative body shall decide on the amendment and supplementation of passports, add children to passports to the applicants within 02 working days from receipt of the reply from the ImmigrationDepartment.|
|3||Returns results||Get a direct result in their offices orrepresentatives by mail or authorize another person to receive the certificate.|
|1.||One (01) Declaration Form X02 for Vietnam citizens abroad for the issuance, amendment, supplement ordinary passport / travel document. Additional cases of children proposed to passports parentthat wishes to receive the results by mail shall specify in the declaration.|
|2.||Where the proposed amendments passport:
– Passport valid need amending and supplementing.
– Copy (if the snapshot is to produce the original test, for comparison)papers as basis for amending and supplementing the information inpassports.
|3.||Additional cases suggest children under 09 years old on the passport of one parent:
– Passport of parent values suggest additional children;
– Copy or photocopy (if the snapshot should produce the original for a check, for comparison) of one of the documents used as a basis for additional children into a parent’s passport following:
– Documents proving citizenship Vietnam (photo type) of such children under Vietnam law on nationality, issued through the period;
– Certificate of the child personnel from the Immigration Department of Public Security is still valid (samples X04);
– Document issued by the State Administration of Vietnam authorized for that child was still valid, there is a full record personal identifications and photos. Personal factors include a person’s full name, date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality of the child.
The paper on if expired or no photos, only the reference used as a basis for granting passports.
– Two (02) identical photographs, size 3 x 4 cm, taken on a white background, straight face, bareheaded, without glasses color, taken within a year, of which 01 photographs pasted on declarations and 01 photos attached;
– Filing fees prescribed by the local post office if they wish to receive the results by mail.
|Number of records
||One (01) item.|
Form, declaration form
Consulate of Vietnam in India