Visitors in India who want to take a trip to Vietnam all need a Vietnam Visa to enter. This kind of Visa is also called e-visa. This section will give you some information about Vietnam tourist visa for Indian.
What is Vietnam tourist visa for Indian?
e-Visa for Asian nation in general and India in in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
The online e-Visa is an Electronic authorisation that permits citizens of eligible countries to travel to Vietnam. It is an electronic visa that permits its holder to visit Vietnam for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days. the Government of Vietnam launched the e-Visa program in February 2017 to simplify the process to enter this country. There are 46 countries, including India, that citizens can apply online and get Vietnam tourist visa (e-visa) electronically.
All of foreign visitors, especially Indian traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa for Indian.
How to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indian?
Before submitting your application, you have to prepare some documents:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam e- Visais valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam e-Visa for Indian
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
3 simple steps to get Vietnam tourist visa India
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE providing: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam tourist visa for Indian. In case there has many trouble in your process, let’s contact us! We will support you with our best!