If you are an Indian passport holder and want to enter Vietnam, this article is written for you. Have knowledge about a destination you are planing to is very important, and we will offer you needed information about Vietnam Visa Requirement for Indian citizens.
Do Indian citizens need a Vietnam Visa?
Yes, Indian passport holders all need to get a visa if they want to visit Vietnam.
Vietnam visa requirement for Indian citizens
- Capital: New Delhi
- Country code: 91
- Currency: Indian Rupee (IN, IND)
- Official language: Hindi Language, English Language
How can Indian get Vietnam visa?
There are 2 ways that Indian can get the Vietnam Visa: apply online or get Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in India. But before applying for a visa, you have to notice some requirement about your passport:
- Have a minimum of 2 blank pages to get visa stamped and sealed at Vietnam International airports
- Have a minimum of 6 month validity counted from the date you arrive to Vietnam
Moreover, you have to prepare photos that should satisfy following requirements:
- Background is in white
- Taken within 3 months counted from the day you apply a visa
- Taken clearly with the appearance of 2 ears, eyes look straight ahead without glasses wearing
- 1 colored photo size 4×6 taken during last 3 months have to be uploaded to the application form.
Vietnam visa on Arrival
This is a type of Visa that applicants do not need to go to the Embassy but they still have a visa.
Can i get a Visa on Arrival in Vietnam?
Not only in Vietnam but also any other countries. Applicants who want to response Vietnam Visa Requirement for Indian citizens can apply visa on arrival from any third country or in their places.
The Visa on arrival can be issued for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months, single or multiple entry with the purpose of entering Vietnam can be vacation, business, relation visit, health treatment.
Is there any exemption that do not need to satisfy Vietnam Visa Requirement for Indian citizens.? If you are in India and in the list of Vietnam Visa Exemption.
In case Indian arrive in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam via International Ports (included by air or by sea), stay at that ports and head to Phu Quoc, they’re exempted from Vietnam visa less than 30 days. It’s solely applied for people who go to Phu Quoc. They still have to get Vietnam Visa as usual if they go to other places.
Note: The passport of foreigners using unilateral visa exemption to come Vietnam should be valid a minimum of 6 months and also the next entry to Vietnam should be least thirty days after the first exit. From the second entry, visitors need a visa a visa if a previous entry isn’t exceeding thirty days.
This is considered as the quickest and easiest way for an air traveler to be granted a Vietnam visa. You can also let a Visa Agent to make a visa for you: within 1 working day for normal service or just 2-3 working or non-working hours for rush service.
Using visa on arrival service from our website, you can receive the approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) to get Vietnam visa
To apply for Visa On Arrival, you just need to do these following 4 simple steps:
- Click Apply Vietnam Visa form to access in website and fill in required information.
- Double check your information and make payment (for service fee) via PayPal, credit card, Western Union or Bank transfer.
- Receive your approval letter (issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department) from our email within 1 working day (normal service) or within required time (often from 2 to 9 hours depending on how rush your visa is).
- When you arrive at a Vietnam International Airport, you have to present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
Remember, when you apply Visa on Arrival, some extra services are available when you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. With these services, your trip will be more comfortable and flexible.
Applying for Vietnam Visa via Visa Agent, you have to pay 2 types of
– Service fee: This is the fee you pay us for arranging your approval letter.
– Stamping fee: This is the fee you pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
Apply for Vietnam visa via Embassy/ Consulate
You can come in a person to nearest Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in India during working hours to apply for your visa, it usually takes you at least 3 working days to get your Vietnam visa.
Vietnam Consulate in India
Consulate General of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address: B-306 Oberoi Chamber New Link Road Andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
Phone: (9122) 2673 668| 6732339
Fax: (9122) 2673 663
Vietnam Embassy in New Delhi
Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021
Phone: (91-11) 2687 9852
Fax: (91-11) 2687 9869
Working hour: From Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5:00pm.
Applications are accepted in the morning, from 10:30 to 12:30. From 4:00 to 5:00 is for Visa collection.
Vietnam visa official site
To have contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in India, please access our homepage, this provided for news and service purpose.
Vietnam Visa Extension
Visa Extension in India means after having it, you will be permitted to have new staying duration in Vietnam. We suggest you to apply soon so as to be active in some way, because it takes you 7 days to finish as submitting your passport and requirement at Vietnam Immigration Department Office.
Vietnam Visa Requirement for Indian citizens: Work Permit
Going to Vietnam for working? Of course you need a Vietnam Visa to enter, because this country supply business visa for many case: Explore business potentialities, set up industrial venture, purchase or sell merchandise, attend conferences or meetings…
To discover more about how to get a Business Vietnam Visa, let’s have a look in our website!
Do you have any difficulties or questions? Do not hesitate and contact us!