– Application forms should be filled up online only. Visa applicants are required to fill the online application form through online application. Once the application Form is completed it will prompt the applicant to print the form. The applicant has to submit a hard copy of the form at the Consulate after affixing a single photo in the space provided for it with the signature of the applicant on the last page along with passport of the applicant. Processing of the application will start from the date of submission of visa application form at the Consulate and not from the date of online entry.
Following documents are required to be submitted for Visa.
1. Visa application form. (Click HERE to fill up Online Visa Application)
2. 2 Recent Photographs (taken within 6 months, coloured, 2 inch x 2 inch )
3. Passport with at least SIX months validity and at least TWO blank pages.
4. Supporting documents.
5. Photocopy of passport
6. Visa Fee (as per Fee schedule)
*/ REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-VIETNAMESE APPLICANTS:
a. All Non-Vietnamese applicants who hold long-term Vietnamese Visas or Residence permit should also submit a copy of the same alongwith a letter from their employer and any other proof of residence as required by the Visa officer.
b. Non-Vietnamese citizens who hold Tourist or short-term visas for Vietnam should apply for Indian Visas in the countries of their permanent residence. In case of emergency or special circumstance, an application could be made at the Consulate General of India, Ho Chi Minh City. Such applicants should remit an additional fee of $20 to cover the cost of reference for verification to be made to their country of origin.